CHECK OUT HOW YOUR BUSINESS APPEARS ONLINE!

Learn More

Tag Archives: clickthrough

Take Your Business To The Next Level Via Retargeting

Only 2% of clickthrough shoppers convert on their first visit to an online store. The rest of the 98% visitors have to be brought back through a form of marketing known as Retargeting. If you don’t know what retargeting means, it is simply defined as a marketing tactic that enables brands to increase the sales … Continue reading Take Your Business To The Next Level Via Retargeting

47 North Jefferson Street
First Floor
Allentown, PA 18102

Toll Free: 855-943-8736
Local: 610-437-8822

marketing@businesscreatorplus.com

484-709-1851

Articles News Scroll Up