Social Media Creation & Management
No business can afford to ignore social media. For the last decade social media has been one of the single most important parts of any digital marketing strategy and is only continuing to grow.
- Effective social media campaigns can potentially result in your service or product being seen by thousands or even millions of people.
- Companies can use social media to spread their message through existing social networks so that they are gaining referrals and testimonials from the friends and family that their customers trust.
- At the same time, the best social media campaigns can help businesses to grow trust and authority of their own by developing a real relationship with their followers that helps to position them as true thought leaders.
- Social media marketing these days is a broad term that encompasses a number of different subjects. This isn’t just a matter of posting regular Tweets – instead companies need comprehensive social media strategies that will straddle multiple channels and that will work to effectively build followers, trust and sales.
Why is Social Media so important?
Social Media is the NEW word-of-mouth marketing:
- 7 of 10 customers are more likely to use a local business if present on social media
- 81% of people say that a friends social media post has directly influenced buying
- 85% of businesses say “Word-of-mouth” is the biggest driver of new sales
Social media combines traditional word-of-mouth and relationship marketing with the power of the web.
Tactics we implement include:
❖ Connect with current customers and prospects
❖ Post interesting content to reaffirm expertise
❖ Share new products, services or accomplishments to promote repeat and referral business
❖ Use promotions and campaigns to drive business results
Here are just some of the crucial aspects involved in social media marketing:
Your objective with social media marketing is to ‘be everywhere’. That means you should be on every social media channel that can work with your industry or niche. That means Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google – but it also means Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Tumblr and others.
Having a ‘dead’ social media channel is potentially worse than having no social media channel at all. If you aren’t posting regularly then this will look as though you have ‘abandoned’ your social media accounts. Worse, it may look as though you’ve closed your business entirely! To be successful on social media you need to post regularly so that you can build momentum and deliver value. Consider every single Tweet or status update as a chance to demonstrate the type of value that your brand can deliver.
Tools and Software
Posting regularly and constantly coming up with new, high quality content for your media channels is actually a challenging process. It’s for this reason that the best social media strategies will also incorporate tools for managing posts, for finding new content and for assessing progress.
Sharing content on social media is one of the best ways to get likes and shares. This way, social media marketing and content marketing are closely linked and the key is to understand why content gets shared so that you can develop media that has a true potential to go viral. Remember, people share content because it says something about them and because it facilitates conversation.
You also need to integrate your social media into your site itself. That means using social sharing buttons right in your content to encourage active sharing.
What we oﬀer:
Create a Professional Social Presence
We set up your business on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other industry-specific social sites so you look great on social
Set goals and execute
Choose from our list of goals to get the results you’re looking for. We use social media to
accomplish things like building your brand, promoting an event, or driving customers to your store
Custom content posted regularly
We create and share text, photo, link and video posts to keep your pages relevant, and accomplish
Dedicated social media experts
Dedicated team of industry speciﬁc Social Concierges to create and manage your social media
Facebook Ad campaigns
(and other social networks that will work for your industry)
We’ll create, optimize, and manage ongoing social network ads, designed to grow your reach
and/or drive business results.
Choose BusinessCreator for Your Social Media Strategy
We Will Create A Tailored Action-Plan
At BusinessCreator we can handle every aspect of your comprehensive social media strategy. We will discuss your brand and your goals with you and create a tailored action-plan that will help you to generate likes and shares quickly and effectively.