The Launch Pad-Citation Building and Monitoring
Why citations are important for your business.
A citation is a mention of your business alongside information about it including a website, phone, or address.
► Google now only lists the top 3 businesses in its local search results. It used to list 7, so it’s more important than ever to stay ahead of the pack.
► The Google local search/maps algorithm looks at the quality and type of citations (niche-specific and authority).
► Every local business needs to focus on building a strong core of properly optimized citations.
Citations boost your business to the top!
- Quantity, Quality, and Consistency
- Validation and Certainty – Citations from well established and well indexed portals increase search engine certainty about your information.
- Citations on local websites also help validate that your business is part of the community.
Online Listing Management
87% of online business listings are wrong or inconsistent.
Consistency, accuracy, and clarity are the most important elements of a business’ online data. Just like your customers, search engines don’t like confusing, wrong or missing data.
We cover 98% of local searches.
Of course, citations alone won’t get your ranked in Google Maps or on the first page of Google. The solution to these issues is a comprehensive SEO campaign, which can get first page visibility for a business when people search for business in a local area.
Our Launch Pad Citation and Directory Platform is NOT just about being everywhere.
The Launch Pad
The most comprehensive business listing solution for local businesses
Quickly establish accurate business listings on more than 75 reputable sites.
We sync to your Google My Business, Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare.
• Improves your chances of getting found online.
• Drives clients to your business (by generating accurate locations on popular navigation systems).
• Quickly change your hours and contact info whenever there’s a change to your business’ details.
• Protect your listings against manipulation by third parties.
Whether it is a search engine, mobile app, in car GPS, website directory, or consumer review site we make sure YOU are in control.
The correct information distributed to the right discovery portals.
Citations are EXTREMELY important for Google Local Search Ranking.
Where to get citations
- High-quality, authoritative citations are viewed by experts as the #1 ranking factor in competitive local search markets.
- Data aggregators compile business info across the United States. Search engines crawl these for information.
- Local search engines like Google and Bing crawl the web for citations. It’s important to get listed on sites such as Yelp, Foursquare, Hotfrog, and others to boost search engine confidence in the accuracy of your information.
- Local blogs are a great place to get your business listed. The relevant blogs for your niche will be very well indexed.
- Local and industry directories that are highly associated with the region or industry of your business are important for citation building. Human-edited directories are more trusted by search engines as are less susceptible to spam.
Why You Need Accurate Listings
Search engines trust business info that is consistent across numerous listing sites. That means businesses with plenty of accurate listings improve their chances of showing up in local search.
Four of five consumers use search engines to find local information such as a business’ address, hours of operation and directions.
Business listings give consumers that information. As a result, local searches lead over 60% of mobile visitors to visit the business they searched.
We create enhanced and optimized business profiles on the top search, social and directory sites.
We claim and verify your brands listing to ensure consumers have correct and accurate information.
Give your brand a competitive edge over other unclaimed and un-enhanced listings.
There are 1,000s of endpoints where a business can show up online.
Our Citation Tracking searches for any mention of your business name where it shows up in conjunction with address, phone number or other key business data. Over time this tool can show progress and potential improvement points to ensure consumers can find you accurately.
Our Auditing Tool views a business’ total presence across the top publishers and search engines as well as the completeness of those listings. Knowing where you are showing up and identifying areas where you can improve is key to managing and maintaining your online presence.
- See how you are listed across 300+ sites
- We claim your listings
- We create, fix or merge listings
- Monitor Reviews-Over 40 review sites are monitored
- Reputation Marketing Widget Displays Reviews-With our widget, you can display your reviews on your website and ask clients to provide you with feedback
- We can also build citations for you. Even niche/vertical specific citations. Any added citation will also be tracked.
No contracts. Month to month subscription with a 7 day notice of cancellation before the next billing period.
or better yet, call us Toll Free at 1-855-943-8736 and speak with one of our Local Search Marketing Experts.
Cite Syndication-Data Aggregator Submission
Our Launch Pad Local Search Marketing Program also includes our monthly syndication solution, which covers the largest data aggregators.
Syndication distributes your business listings to an expansive digital network ensuring your business information is published on all relevant local search social, directory sites and mobile apps.
We build accurate business listings on the four major data aggregators—Factual, Acxiom, Infogroup and Neustar/Localeze. These aggregators are referenced by over 300 sites. As a result, our Launch Pad Service helps you:
- Improve the likelihood that potential clients find your law firm in local search.
- Fix inaccurate business info at the core of the problem.
- Broaden your reach and boost your visibility online.
Optimize your listings for three factors that impact local search rank: the number of online citations, the popularity of sources they appear on, and the accuracy and consistency of listing information.
Know Where You Are Going
Every month billions of searches are conducted with GPS.
We publish enhanced data to our mapping network including, Apple Maps, Foursquare, HERE (Nokia) and TomTom. Your business shows up across mapping platforms and customers can receive turn-by-turn navigation directing them to your storefront.
People are on the go and most likely they are searching for local based business on their smartphones.
Being listed on Google Maps and Apple Maps will ensure that if they are searching for your product or service you are going to be found. What’s better that have a consumer get turn by turn navigation to your business’ doorstep.
Our service enables you to increase organic search engine results by creating and correcting listings in local business directories. No one but BusinessCreator cares enough to hand submit your business information to each and every directory — no shortcuts, no data feeds, no software submissions.
We use Search Engine Optimization techniques to help the listings we submit to rank better. We optimize everything: your photos, your video, your business listings, we can even create a blog that is optimized.
We Submit Your Information By Hand
We submit your listings to 75 plus sites by hand. Our detail-oriented manual directory submission service benefits you in so many ways: fast completion, robust listings, consistent NAP data and solid proof that the work has been done with our dashboard Progress Report and ongoing monthly reporting.
We Identify the Listings You Need
The sheer number of online local business directories is expanding almost daily, making it tough for you to know which searchable directory is the best place to list your business. That’s where our Internet marketing and search engine optimization specialists come in handy. We’ve already done in-depth Internet research so you don’t have to!
Our team has identified the top sites to list your local business. We make sure your business is listed just about anywhere and everywhere people are looking for products and services.
We update our list constantly to offer the most accurate selection of directories to fit your business and enable you to reach the top of the rankings on:
- Search engines – Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
- Local online directories – Yelp, Angie’s List, Foursquare
- Mobile devices – iPhone, Android, etc.
- GPS & navigation systems
- Social media sites – Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, etc.
- 411 directories