Social Media Marketing is the promotion of your products or services through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social networking sites to improve your online presence.
Why Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Marketing is essentially meant to drive that huge level of online traffic, specifically to your business. Social signals are important for the increasing competitive Google 3-pack landscape in their search results.
1. Facebook – Over 160 million active online users in the United States, with over 1.5 billion monthly active users Worldwide. Will you like to miss out on them?
2. Twitter – Major designs, policies and brands make way through Twitter
3. Youtube – in any given month 18 million videos are streamed in one country alone
4. Google + – This gets the conversations going. The more the plus one’s the more you reach
5. Pinterest – The emerging giant in the SMM world
Social Media Marketing can
• Complement your already existing marketing campaigns
• Increase quality traffic to your business website through social media networks
• Help you build brand awareness and reach an expanded and continuously active market
• Produce an interactive, personalized experience that will attract and engage prospects
• Give you the opportunity to provide swift, responsive client service
• Allow you to engage with and retain clients
• Grow your marketing power
• Return on investment
• Target the right audience
• Enable you to share information quickly and easily
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest and Blogs
• Profile setup
• Profile optimization to get you found
• Company branded pages
• Custom, branded social media backgrounds and graphics
• Social media networking daily, weekly and monthly plans
• Blog post and YouTube video Search Engine Optimization
• Social media share button integration
• Social media icon integration
Each business is unique. We create a custom Social Media Marketing program for each client after a thorough evaluation of your business and current online marketing activities.
Contact us for a review of your current status and a proposal that will get you noticed.
Edward Kundahl, Ph.D., M.B.A.