Google’ Gary Illyes recently came out with this piece of information that the search giant is planning to roll-out the next Real Time Penguin Algorithm Update by the end of this year.
This was when Google’s John Mueller, last month, confirmed the news that The Next Penguin Update is just months away, which was recently acknowledged by Gary Illyes at Search Marketing Expo in a statement saying “I hope by the end of the year, and it will be the real-time version of the algorithm. This version of the Penguin algorithm will be real-time, at least that is the goal.”
So, if you are currently sorting out your links structure or trying some black-hat SEO tactics to increase your search rankings by manipulating the number of links pointing to the page, then you just need to mend your ways a bit or else you may get penalized by Penguin algorithm real time update as such.
In case if you have recently disavowed or removed your links by mistake then you can recover them after the next scheduled roll-out. But it’s more or less confirmed that Google will indeed come out with the next version of the real time penguin algorithm update.
Meanwhile, we are making sure to keep our clients businesses protected with our deliverables which are in accordance with the search engine guidelines.
- First up, we get the basics right i.e. focusing on On-Site optimization which includes correcting all possible 404 errors, fix duplicate (thin) content on the site, creation of landing pages, etc. Internal blog is also a good addition which we do when allowed.
- We vary anchor texts to have a proper balance between branded and non-branded links.
Since social signals are of importance, we get social votes via Facebook likes,
- Tweets & Google+1’s. Client participation is encouraged.
- Additional link building sources include Magazine / New placement, Q&A posting and community setup to further diversify the backlink profile.
- Apart from this, the new deliverables also include conversion friendly activities such as user testing video and report, Heatmap, Scrollmap, overlay and confetti report.
If you want to make sure you’re not going to be a likely victim in the upcoming Penguin update, we can help. Just Contact us or call 1-855-943-8736 and let our professional SEOs to do the work for you.
Edward Kundahl, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Ed can be reached at (or visit his websites)
855-943-8736 ext. 101